Friday, October 9, 2009

Getting the word out!

This week has been very exciting for me!

On Wednesday, I found out that one of the images I took of Ashley and Profeta won the Equinesite.com photo contest for the month of October. This is awesome! I even get a prize: a leather halter. I will have to pass that on to my horse, though ;) I am sure he will love it.

The winning image, titled "Summer's Last Rays"

Next weekend, the Southern New England Farrier's Association is having its annual Fall Clinic in Concord, NH and a print of the same image that won the Equinesite contest will be auction off, along with lots of other donated goodies. I hope they have a very successful auction!

Just for fun, here are some cute images from yesterday. I went down to the barn and Caesar was in a very lovey mood.

We had lots of snuggles out in the field. This is my fiance Kenny and Caesar.

And some kisses too...thanks Caesar! :D
(photo credit goes to Kenny Taylor)

No comments:

Post a Comment